Saturday, August 29

Jicama Fries


Some of you old followers of mine
might remember when I posted about this
when I blogged on xanga. (long time deleted.)
That was 3-4 years ago I think.

I had posted a picture similar to the one above
with a small condiment bowl of ketchup
and I asked could anyone guess what it was.

No one could guess.
It's one of my favorite things.

Jicama Fries
perfect for low carbers

Slice a jicama in thin french fry strips
deep fry in peanut oil
sprinkle on the sea salt and enjoy! :-)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hello darling,
    I am back and have missed you terribly!! I have a post on my blog that explains my lengthy absence but enough of that, I just wanted to stop by personally to thank you for the sweet birthday wish you left Cristina and to let you know that your kindness meant the world to us both. I am now off to read the posts that I have missed and to look around your gorgeous blog.
    Love & Hugs
    Duchess ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I hope your doing well. I am clicking over to read your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete