Friday, August 21

Strawberry Jam


I love strawberry Jam but I am not fond of the sugar free ones.
Organic strawberries were on sale yesterday,
so I decided to make my own.
(Today I will move one of the jars to the freezer
these are not sealed and ready for immediate use.)

I decided just to make it
without following a recipe
similar to how I make my cranberry sauce.

After being cleaned and de-stemmed,
into a pot
with a lil' water.
Sprinkling of cinnamon
touch of lemon juice
& a few sprinklings of a sugar substitute.
Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer.
Simmer until ready.

Yum!



You might find it odd that I added cinnamon.
I love, love, love cinnamon.
I add a little bit to almost everything.
My favorite is cinnamon sprinkled all over
my coffee grounds before I turn the
coffee maker on.
Try it. You will say, WOW!
:-)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Honey, we've got something in common! I add cinnamon to my coffee too, and sometimes a dash of vanilla extract, too! Have a lovely evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo I never tried vanilla. Yum! I could add that after its brewed to the pot. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete