Thursday, September 10

★ Flashback ★


Flashback to the October/November 2000
Mary Engelbreit's
Issue of Home Companion Magazine

(I miss it. Sigh.)


There was a pattern to make this
adorable fall throw blanket & pillow.



A craft idea making a serving tray from
vintage clothing labels.



Interior Designer Sandy Koepke
shared some of her decorated rooms
for Mark and Laura Willes.

(I love this bed!)


An article about an artist couple
in Manhattan, Lane Smith and Molly Leach.
(But what I loved was their cats!)



And the paper doll was Georgia.
Every issue came with a paper doll. Sigh.



I plan on doing more of these
flashbacks in the near future.
They are just to charming to forget.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, Jackie. The flashback was great! Look forward to more.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete