Thursday, October 1

Inspired


I adore, I mean adore Posy's Blog....
She crochets, has 2 persian cats, lives in England & loves Cath Kidston.
What's not to love right?

She remodeled her bathroom recently...
I loved the polka dot shower curtain she bought so much
that it inspired me to change my bathroom.
(I wanted to add wallpaper too, but Ted & the Kauffman
freaked out when I mentioned it. Men Schmen!)

Before my guest/hall bathroom was Marjolein Bastin.
I had birds & birdhouses border, a feather nature type shower curtain w/ bird pictures. It was all kind of natural cutesy. It had been that way for 9 years. (My mom loved it, so she can have all the pictures, etc...)


(still wrinkly from the packaging)

So I ordered the same polka dot shower curtain all the way from Merry Ol' England... actually I ordered 2. I am saving 1 for when the adult kids move out. Anywho.... the Kauffman stripped off my border for me and painted everything bright white and I went to Target to buy a white rod (it was wooden brown before - yuck!) where to my surprise I found a wonderful striped shower curtain to go with it and a bath mat and a stack of washcloths. Once I add some pictures and decide what towel racks to add (I got rid of those too - wooden brown ones - yuck!) I will go get the adorable striped & polka dot towels to match.


I had the LOVE letters in my hall, which matched nothing but I loved them so much, which came from another favorite blog, so I moved them into the bathroom too. I love it. :-) I sure love polka dots! :-)

I went ahead and bought a stack of washcloths, but just too look cute... the kids better not use them. They can use the plain white ones in the linen closet. LOL!



I can't wait until I have everything and the bathroom will look complete.

5 comments:

  1. I like the new look. That stack of washcloths is really cute...I agree...look but don't use!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie!

    I love the brightness of your new look for your bathroom! I've had the same look in mine for almost 12 years. I do change the shower curtain 2 or 3 times a year though. I'm waiting for the kids to quit using my bathroom and use their own upstairs and I'm going to do a complete make over with new floor. Don't tell my husband though! lol It is going to be done!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there
    just popped over from Posy's, I also love love love polka dots and your wash clothes are gorgeous.
    Have a great week
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you picked out. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog when I was ill...very much appreciated!
    Love,Sal ;-)

    ReplyDelete