Saturday, February 20

Best Dip Ever :-)


This is Alicia Silverstones
Ooey Gooey Guacamole Bean dip recipe.
The first time I made it (for Super bowl)
I heated it in the oven as directed.
But the next time, I left it cold.
Yum!
It is soooo good!

Layer in this order:

1 can of refried beans
3 avocados, mashed
& mixed w/ 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
1 container "sour cream" (about 1 & 1/2 cups)
mixed w/ 1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 can diced green chilies, drained
1 small can sliced black olives, drained
3 tomatoes, chopped
"Cheese"

Heat in oven for 20 min at 350 degrees
Enjoy w/ tortilla chips

Now... where I said refried beans, it is vegetarian beans, where I said sour cream, its tofutti dairy free sour cream and where I said cheese its FAKE non dairy CHEESE!!!
It taste like the real thing I am so not kidding you!
Chris, whom lives with us will
not touch anything vegan. He throws a fit.
But he loves taco dips.
So I asked him to try it
and now hes addicted!!!
He just cant believe he's not
eating sour cream and cheese.
& what is so cool about it...
no bad fats & cholesterol! Its all good for you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment