Saturday, February 20

Mustard Tators

(I cant remember where I got
this recipe. So if its yours, holler
so you get the credit.) :-)

This is soooo good! I have made this twice in the last few days. My husband was pigging out on the second batch saying how good it was, and this from a man who wont eat any kind of pasta or potato salad. And with it being mustard... no worries on a hot summer day.



Mustard Tators

Couple of pounds of Cooked new potatoes
or just slice in thirds small potatoes

Sauce:
(I don't measure actually)
2 Tbs dijon or any spicy mustard
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp. vinegar (white or apple cider)
salt, pepper to taste
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. sugar
1/8 tsp. crushed red peppers
1/4 cup fresh parsley or a few teaspoons of dry

Combine & Toss
Serve warm, cold or room temp
It all taste good! :-)

1 comment:

  1. looks delish!...always like your recipes
    ...no pasta?..that's amazing!lol
    Summer

    ReplyDelete