Tuesday, March 30

♥ Jenny & Aaron ♥


Sorry Mary E,
I have begun replacing my
beloved red, black, cherries & scotties
to pink, aqua & cupcakes via Jenny & Aaron.

(One side of dining room wall
the other side is still Mary E
as in Engelbreit.)

Before was a cherry wreath
under the plate shelf
that had Mary E plates,
and a long black framed picture of
Mary E cards, cross stitch & her autograph.


The kitchen/dining tree use to be red ribbons,
Mary E yellow stars, cherries & scotties.


I have more Jenny & Aaron
through out the house.
More pictures later.
I just love their theme of
"Everyday is a Holiday."

Click below for shopping & more info:
Jenny & Aaron's artwork on Etsy
Jenny's Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did, I especially love the colors..and that tree, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan. I love it too. :-)

    ReplyDelete