Sunday, April 11

Amber's Pancakes

Amber works at a vegetarian restaurant.
On Sundays she always gets creative with
the kids pancakes orders.
She said she was in an Aquatic mood.
I asked her if shes just ladling the batter
on the grill or what, and she says,
she puts the batter in a squirt bottle.
Like the kind you use for condiments.

Can you just imagine the kids faces
upon receiving?


The waiter usually adds fruit
and finishes them up.
Amber told me though,
she wishes the waiters would
leave them plain.

Seahorse

Jelly Fish

Crab

Clam

Last Easter Sunday she made this:

3 comments:

  1. Those are delightful! What a cute way to serve pancakes to kids! Heck, I would like one, too.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how creative and fun!....love it!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I'm going to have to remember the next time I make pancakes to do something like this...

    ReplyDelete