Friday, July 2

Not gonna happen :-(


Okay....
After further inspection
I have declined.

I wanted a remodel, not a rebuild.
When my neighbor bought it
he said some kid was living in it,
it was completely gutted &
the kid was sleeping on a futon.
Sigh.
So no cute sink, no table, benches, bed or frame...
NOTHING!!!

Its a 13' 1961 Aloha
with a lost title

I know $50 is a steal,
but its not worth it if I can't
find anything for it.

I am as disappointed as you :-(


On a brighter note,
Ted now really wants one.
He will really bummed about this one.
So we are now on the search
for one to remodel! :-)





3 comments:

  1. Well, it served it's purpose then, if Ted is gung-ho about the whole idea now :)
    I can see your point too.
    Y'all will have fun looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog design! :)
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Summer! :-) Its a new template design in blogger. I liked it too. Its simple & looks summery. I can change the colors w/ the season.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete