Saturday, July 24

Art studio?


Guess where I am?
Sitting at the table in Connie!!! :-)

It's so calm and peaceful out here, well until hubby starts cussing.
He has just removed the cupboard above the sink, to repair and replace wood when he realized the whole ceiling is rotten! Over the years the rain just poured in and ran in between the aluminum and the ceiling wood. He says to me, "You know what this means don't you?" "The bathroom, everything on that side has to come out so I can replace the whole ceiling." I said, "Well, you did say you enjoyed tinkering with the trailer." Then I think I should not have said, "I think I'm going to bring all my scrap booking stuff out here to have an art studio since its so nice and bright out here with all the windows." Which I am sure you can guess what came out of his mouth next! :-O

1 comment: