Wednesday, September 1

Sept 1st!!!

Happy September!!!

I still just can't believe the summer months are over.
Fall will soon be down upon us.
Yesterday in our area, it rained all day.
A perfect send off for the last day of August.

Do you have any plans for September?
Most of you have been buying school supplies, new clothes and sending your children off to school. I have to tell you, I don't envy you one bit! I remember those days. I am so thankful my daughter is an adult.

The Puyallup Fair is in September. I love it! Amber will not have anything to do with it because of the animals involved. I enjoy it immensely! I love seeing the 4H animals and seeing all the crafts and all the "junk" for sale.

Ted has hurt his back, not once, but twice. Sooooo I don't think anything else will be done with "Connie" this season. She will need to be covered up and safely tucked away until next spring.

Here is to a wonderful month ahead of us! :-)

1 comment:

  1. No special plans here, but I couldn't be happier that summer is behind us. Now if we could just have the fall temps...it remains hot, hot, hot in Texas. Please send some of that rain, we would love it!
    Sorry about Ted's back...and I know you've been feeling bad too...please take care of yourself!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete