Tuesday, June 28

Prevention!!!

There's no way of discussing this topic without someone getting pissed off. So if your mad at me... its okay. But this is not my opinion these are facts and I welcome you to google and research for yourself.

Finding A Cure.
We hear this all the time.
Find a cure! We need to find a cure! The cure! The cure! The cure!

Our history facts show us that cures have been found.
Think of the different Influenzas that wiped out thousands of people and now we have antibiotics, shots and most importantly AWARENESS!

Most everyone knows how much I love Suzanne Somers. Not because of that cheesy tv show Three's Company, not because of her thigh-master, not because of her singing... none of that. It's because she had breast cancer.

Because of her breast cancer she took a different path in her life. One that is now consumed by knowledge from all sorts of doctors. She compiles all the information together and she writes books, she gives references, she gives lectures, she has/is been in the hot seat time and time again. She lives what she talks about.

She said something once that I have never forgotten. She said, "It's not about finding the cure. It's about prevention." "Why not prevent getting it in the first place?" That was the BEST information I had ever heard. This was years ago and she said it on HSN of all places.

When she had her breast cancer, she did just one chemo session then walked away. People, reporters, doctors all said the same thing, She just signed her death certificate.

Well look at her now!!!!!!!!!!! She is far from dead and is still diligently working hard on working w/ companies to come out with chemical free products.

Because from the time we are born we are bathed, covered, fed, inhale and are submerged in chemicals! It's all around us all the time, choking us out! We are so far from "natural" as our ancestors its not even funny.

You can google for yourself all about chemicals and how its in everything including the make-up your wearing on your skin and there are websites out there that will tell you how bad one brand is from another in regards to cancer causing chemicals. And you can choose how much you allow into your lives.

You can't throw your hands in the air and say, well if its everywhere and in everything we have no hope and just forget about it. That is NOT true!

You can choose not to eat pesticide covered fruits and veggies. You can choose to use chemical free body products and cleansers. You can choose to stop drinking that damn diet coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I blame Aspartame for almost everything. There has been to many covering up of scientific research about Aspartame by the FDA and our Government. It's all about $$$. Google it!!!

I personally am a high candidate for breast cancer by hereditary. My odds are great that I will get it. What am I doing about it currently? Trying to avoid chemicals!!! Not totally. I still love my Clinique cosmetics and washing detergents. But I will NEVER drink or eat anything w/ aspartame in it. If I even see the words SUGAR FREE I run! I buy organic whenever possible and I eat a vegan plant based diet. The crap that the Meat & Dairy industries is putting in the food is sooooo bad for us its not even funny! And sure I could go and buy natural, local dairy and meat but I just don't want too. I would rather just eat a plant based diet.

I want a CURE! I hope someday there is a CURE but until then PREVENTION is the BEST WAY!!!!!! PREVENTNG CHEMICALS from entering your body and there are many foods you can eat to help your cells. Blueberries, Cinnamon, etc... Just google. It's all there. A wealth of information to help.

(Stepping off my soap box now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment