Monday, November 14

Potato Soup


I guess I am on a soup kick! :-)

Easy Peasy warm winter comforting soup
and vegan!

Started w/ a spoonful of Earth Balance 
(my fav vegan margarine, I get soy free)
& a spoonful of flour.
Making a thick base, adding in
Nutritional yeast and seasonings.
Salt, pepper, garlic, onion, cayenne & parsley.
Adding vegetable broth, unsweetened non-dairy milk
(my fav is so-delicious coconut milk)
and cubed cooked potatoes.
Heat until bubbly,
Top w/ Daiya "cheese" (my fav vegan cheese)
& Bacon Bits (which have no meat in it, its soy based.)
& I gotta have my saltines crushed in the bowl.

Were you thankful & happy today?
I was! :-)
My 5:
  • Fire in the fireplace
  • A hot cup of coffee
  • Desperate Housewives on the DVR
  • Watching Daisy's silly antics (my cat)
  • Window 7 themes (I went download crazy on hubby's laptop)
Remember....
it's the little things :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment