Wednesday, July 4

Chris' 4th BBQ


Chris' had a BBQ.
I took pics before it got rocking!
Oh wow, he had a lot of people show up.

It was such a treat to be invited somewhere during the day
because normally we are invited to night time festivities and
we always have to decline to be home w/ our scared fur-babies.

The weather was kind of chilly but sunny.
We ate yummy food,
and played croquet.

It was fun! :-)


Mom and Itty Bitty


Me and the Noodle, Amber


Chris & Amber


Me & Chris


Amber & her Dad :-)


Chris and his adorable Seattle house


I brought these smore bars
They are good!!!!
Too good, I had to stay out of them!
And very easy to make,
Recipe ---> HERE


My amazing step sister


4th of July cake I brought

From me and mine to you and yours
We hope your holiday was wonderful. :-)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment