Friday, August 24

Vegan Banana Bread


I use to have this recipe
on the blog but removed
all the recipes I scrapbooked
and made into a book that time.

Last night I had some very ripe bananas
so I whipped this up.
It's soooooo easy and 
my whole house smelled good.
And remember bananas are naturally a binder,
no need for eggs.


1 1/2 cups sugar 
(I used to use raw, 
now I use organic)
1/2 cup soy margarine
(I still use earth balance,
but not the soy one)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
5 ripe mashed bananas

Cream sugar & margarine together.
Add bananas,
and all dry ingredients.
Pour into a greased or PAM
loaf pan (I prefer a Longaberger one) :-)
Bake at 350 for 70 min
Check if done, might need 10 min more.

*** If you use white flour, then only use 4 bananas***

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment