Tuesday, January 1

~ New Years Eve ~ Shrimp Dip Recipe

Every year on New Years Eve we go over to Patti's house.
I can't ever imagine doing anything else. 
Nowhere I would rather be. :-)

The hostess w/ the mostess
Patti

Me & the Kauffman

First time making this
SHRIMP DIP
It is soooooooo good!
I am going to make it again & again & again! :-)

8oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayo
1 4oz. can tiny cocktail shrimp, drained & rinsed
1/3 c. finely chopped green onion
1/4 - 1/2 tsp. garlic salt, to taste
black pepper

Set aside a few whole shrimp for decoration, chop up the rest.
Set aside some chopped green onion too...

In a medium bowl use a hand mixer 
and whip the cream cheese & mayo together 
until really light and fluffy. Fold in shrimp, onions & seasoning.
Top with the set aside green onions & shrimp.
Serve w/ crackers.


I made my mom's rum cake 
but used coconut rum instead of regular.
I also didn't do the nuts right.
I forgot you were suppose to put the nuts
in the bottom of the bundt pan before the batter.
Oops... I mixed it through out.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment