Sunday, May 12

~ Happy Mother's Day ~

The day began with the most
wonderful church service.
The preschoolers sang 3 songs,
so adorable.

Then after a yummy reception
we went to Seattle
and met my daughter at
Bamboo Garden.
We love Bamboo Garden!
Pig out city!!!
Yum!

Daughter's fortune is on top,
Hubby's second,
mine third.

I love cookie fortunes,
they are silly & cute
and make the best ending
to a great meal.


I just love Amber's pixie hair cut. :-)
She knows my sweet tooth,
she gave me 2 containers 
of Mighty-O donuts!
Wheeeeeeee :-)


Then ending the wonderful day
at Molly Moon Ice Cream
with my "son" the Kauffman.
He gave me the tiniest sizes of
a pair of jeans and a top.
I don't know if I can wear it,
but I will try.


I feel really blessed
that family can be formed in the hearts
instead of just by blood ties.

Thank you.

I adore my kids. :-)
We may not always get along
but thats pretty normal in families.
We might not always like each other
but we will always love each other
and be there.    Forever.



XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment