Saturday, September 28

Run, don't walk to TJMaxx Riiiight now!

Looky Looky Looky


I picked this up at TJMaxx this afternoon.
It also comes in white & silver
for $19.99

I love, love, love it!
It looks like I spent 30 minutes carving it. 
:-)

And it screams Susan Branch!!!
Seeeeeeee:
(all below pics are SB only!!!
 and when you click on 
these pics it will open her blog)
I love Susan Branch & don't want anyone 
to think I don't value & honor copyright.
These 2 pictures are HERS not mine! :-)
Click the pics to go to her blog entries.

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. OK, that's it. I'm driving to TJM tomorrow to look for it! It is so SB it hurts, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! :-) Post a pic on instagram when you get it! My store only had the one in orange natural color otherwise I would have got several to group together in varying heights. Would look adorable on a fireplace hearth.

      Delete