Sunday, October 6

Individual Gingerbread Trifles

All I can say...
is...
YUMMY!!!
Totally making this again. :-)

I wish I had a better pic to share.
These were them, packed up & ready to go.


Makes 12 Individual 8 oz. glasses
OR you could put it all in a Trifle Bowl

Bottom Layer:
2 pkgs Jello brand seasonal 
Pumpkin Pudding
(prepared as directed)

2nd Layer:
Gingerbread, cut into bite size chunks
I used this recipe ---> click HERE

3rd Layer: 
1 8oz Cream Cheese
beaten until fluffy
add in 1 carton Cool Whip
& 1 tsp. Vanilla
OR
Real Whipped Cream w/ a little sweetener

4th Layer:
Cool Whip
OR
Sweetened prepared Whipped Cream

Sprinkle crushed gingersnap cookies on top

Refrigerate overnight or at least for 4 hours

XOXO


3 comments:

  1. Ooh these look wonderful! love your blog :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deborah :-) ~ I can't wait to make them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, The salad I made for Sue and Joe and others was my fresh-picked arugula, caramelized fresh picked walnuts, fresh picked pink lady and Fuji apples, a grind of sea salt, homemade her vinegard drizzled on top of the salt, and finished with Bassetti taggiasca olive oil. Very simple and very tasty. Yum. Glad you stopped by for a visit. How do you keep up with everything?

    Cheers,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete