Tuesday, December 3

O' Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree

This is my Walmart Christmas tree! LOL!!!!

It is. I swear! I always wanted a white christmas tree that looked vintage but hubby hated the price of them. We had a fake green one and some years we would buy a real one. We decorated with family ornaments, Mary Engelbreit Ornaments and Christopher Radko. Oh and I loved to put on big red bowls all over it. A hobnob of favorite things.

Well, one year after Christmas, sitting all alone in the corner of the Walmart seasonal section was a white tree marked down for $24.99. :-O How could hubby say no to that price?!?!?!?! And it was 6'. WOOHOO!!! (now you see them everywhere for cheap)

Sooooo it's been my tree every year, except for the years we still get a real tree. Like last year was a pink flocked real tree. Now I decorate with pinks & aquas.

I have 3 little boy chihuahua's here so I put the tree on a table so I don't have to worry. If you know what I mean. They aren't called the Little Pissers for nothing!


I love decorating under the tree the best. :-)


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have never thought about having a white one, but I do like yours, Jackie. The under the tree decorations are darling.

    ReplyDelete