Saturday, August 16

Saturday = Fun Day aka Cheat Day

OOTD & BOTD
 ~ Epi Soufflot ~

It was a day of shopping, eating & movies & more eating.
I am always at my thinnest on Saturday mornings
and at my fattest on Sunday mornings, but it is so worth it.
I love my fun days out with my BFF: ol' hubby dear. ;-)

A Godiva Breakfast
Mmm
Swirl Cones

It was a party until we both ended up w/ chocolate
all dripping down our hands and all over my white capris.
So into the bathrooms to clean up.
I came out looking like I entered a wet pant contest but they dried fairly quickly.

Shopping at the mall is kind of stressful
especially on a Saturday,
kids everywhere running in front of you.
Coffee was needed stat!

Good ol' Tully's.
Mmm
I always get a plain latte that I top w/ cinnamon

More shopping,
then after taking packages to the car
we hit the bar!

Hubby always says,
"What's on tap?"
And I always say,
"A bud light w/ a lime please." ;-)

Then we went in to see The Expendables 3
If you follow the movies
It's Sylvester Stallone and with every movie
our fav action stars from the past.
I am still waiting to see Steven Segal,
maybe he will appear in #4, if there is a #4.
We love this franchise . . .

And I love popcorn! Mmm
Thank goodness all these treats are shared.

More shopping afterwards
and then hubby was ready for dinner! :-O
I know, that's what I said. --> " :-O "
He said, "It's cheat day!"
Right it is!

where we shared Orange Shrimp
(It is not on the menu, you ask to exchange 
for shrimp when ordering orange chicken)
and shared
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake

Oh YES! This is now my most favorite
cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory!!! Mmm
Hubby still says, Red Velvet is better.
No Way! This is A-MAZ-ING!

It was a wonderful day. :-D
Tomorrow will be back on the ol' diet.
My counting calories is for LIFE!
But gotta love those cheat days. :-D

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment